Monday, January 19, 2009

Thing 14





See, this video is proof of the vicious nature of pitbulls!!!! This pit's name is Sharky and apparently he and the chicks lived happily ever after because there are follow up videos and they appear to be living in peace and harmony! YouTube is fun and a great way to get lost for hours watching ridiculous videos. Why did I choose this video? I just thought it was cute. And it looked like Spring, which can't come fast enough! So early happy Easter. I didn't know you could embed a video into your blog. I'm not real sure why I would want to, except to be goofy. But it's easy to do and now I know.

I like YouTube better than the other video sites, but I think that's because I'm familiar with it and I have used it enough that it's easy for me to navigate around in. I think the only reason we might use one of these sites for the library is for promotional reasons. It's free, so that's good. We could promote the library and our services, programs, etc. Younger people spend lots of time on these site, so it could be an easy way to reach them.


1 comment:

Doovy Doovster said...

Smart dog! He's just waiting for them to get fatter.