I was familiar w/RSS and knew what it was, but I hadn't used it personally. I got myself all set up on Google Reader. I thought it was a little overwhelming at first because there was so much stuff to choose from. When I initially got set up I had a bunch of junk on there that I didn't want, so I had to take the time to look through the options and choose what I was interested in. I think it will be useful to me because I check certain sites for news, etc. throughout the day, at work and at home. Now it will be quick for me to just jump on my Google Reader and browse through it quickly.
I was also happy to see Phil's difinitive explanation to what RSS stands for, as I have had several people ask me that question before and I never know which is the correct answer. Now, I will say- Really Simple Syndication with authority!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Did you subscribe to the imdb news RSS?
Post a Comment